- The LSPA Business office is open to the public from 10:00 am-4:00 pm Monday through Thursday for onsite ticket purchases and 1-hour before each performance at the specific venue. You may reach our office by calling 706.882.9909, by emailing email@example.com, or by visiting us in person at 214 Bull Street in downtown LaGrange, Georgia. If there are serious concerns that require immediate attention, contact the LSPA Executive Director, Kerri Vice, at the same number or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may pay for tickets online via credit card only OR onsite via:
- Your tickets will come to you via the email you entered with your order.
- You do not have to print a hard copy of your tickets if you have access to your tickets via email on a smartphone or multi-media device.
- Season Ticket holders get priority for ticket reservations and location.
- Student ticket prices are for students 18 and under, or for college students with a valid student ID.
- If you need tickets to accommodate needs for mobility, hearing, or vision concerns, please contact the LSPA Box Office directly to assist you with your ticket purchase at 706.882.9909.
- If my online ticket purchase didn’t e-mail my tickets to me, or I’m not sure if my transaction was processed, what do I do? Contact the LSPA Box Office by calling 706.882.9909 or e-mail email@example.com.
Need to Exchange Your Tickets
- Tickets must be exchanged 24 hours before the date of the performance (of the original ticket(s) purchased)
- All ticket exchanges must be made in person at the LSPA business office 24 hours before the performance you wish to see: 214 Bull Street between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday-Thursday.
- There is a $5.00 per order fee (not per ticket, but per order)
- Must be paid with cash or check
- Tickets may only be exchanged for another performance of the same show and NOT another production altogether.
- In case of emergency, we may (at our discretion) allow a patron to use his or her tickets for another performance (of the same show) if the tickets are available. The ticket exchange fee still applies.
Unable to Use Your Tickets
Sorry, all sales are final. There are no refunds. Please return your unused tickets at least 24 hours in advance of the performance date to receive a receipt for a tax-deductible donation. You may also share your tickets with another person or group.
Camera and Recording Equipment
Recording equipment and/or devices of any kind are strictly prohibited at LSPA productions.
You must have your ticket checked in 5-minutes before the start of the show or LSPA may resell your seats based on availability. If you arrive after the show starts, you cannot enter the theatre until intermission or a scene change.