LSPA strives to promote cultural awareness, artistic expression, and appreciation for performing arts across West Central Georgia. Without the support of our title sponsors, community partners, and donors, we could not provide the meaningful experiences and live productions that do so much to enrich our community.
Located in the heart of downtown LaGrange, Georgia, LSPA draws in a wide audience from areas across Troup County, greater West Georgia, and parts of East Alabama. LSPA’s seasonal productions reach well over 10,000 audience members each year. As LSPA grows and reaches new audiences, opportunities for sponsorships and charitable donations will likewise increase.
Customized sponsorship packages are available with a variety of benefits including:
- Print, radio, TV, and online materials that promote LSPA events
- Multiple advertising options in programs printed for each visiting guest at LSPA productions
- Recognition on all direct mail and email notifications/newsletters for the sponsored show
- Prominent logo with a link to your website on both the production’s ticketing page on the LSPA website and on the ticketing vendor’s seat selection and purchase page
- Logo on printed ticket pages for sponsored production
- Listing in LSPA sponsor pages in programs throughout the current season
- Logo visibility in LSPA main lobby with promotions for the sponsored show, visible to all theatre patrons, LSPA clientele, visitors, parents, students, and staff
- Logo/business name on paid advertisements and marketing materials for the sponsored show, including posters, flyers, radio, TV, and social media sites
- Logo/business name displayed with a direct link to your website on the Sponsor Page of the LSPA Website
- Premium tickets to sponsored event
The 2018-2019 sponsorship opportunities will include:
- 4 Main Stage Theatre Productions (July, September, January/February, May)
- 2 Ballet Productions (Nutcracker, December & Spring Ballet, March),
- 3 Theatre Academy Productions (November, March & June)
- 2 Young Singers Concerts (December & April)
- Azalea Storytelling Festival (1st weekend in March)
If you or your organization is interested in becoming a title sponsor, advertiser, or private donor, please call the LSPA Administrative Offices at 706.882.9909 or contact LSPA's Director of Development, Tina Ragland at email@example.com.
Even while considering becoming a sponsor or advertiser, do not pass up this opportunity to help us support arts in our community and expand arts education for area youth. Even the smallest donation goes a long way in supporting our work. Click here to donate