LSPA strives to promote cultural awareness, artistic expression, and appreciation for performing arts across West Central Georgia. Without the support of our title sponsors, community partners, and donors, we could not provide the meaningful experiences and live productions that do so much to enrich our community.
Located in the heart of downtown LaGrange, Georgia, LSPA draws in a wide audience from areas across Troup County, greater West Georgia, and parts of East Alabama. LSPA’s seasonal productions reach well over 10,000 audience members each year. As LSPA grows and reaches new audiences, opportunities for sponsorships and charitable donations will likewise increase.
Customized advertising/sponsorship packages are available and offer our supporters promotional presence in a variety of mediums including:
- Print, radio, TV, and online materials that promote LSPA events
- 6,500+ printed programs annually
- Logo display on LSPA website frequented by current/future students, potential patrons, and those seeking tickets to sponsored productions
- Logo display on LSPA lobby monitor visible to all theatre patrons, LSPA clientele, visitors, parents, students, and staff
- E-mail blasts sent to our 2000+ recipients on mailing list for each production
The 2017-2018 sponsorship opportunities will include:
- 4 Main Stage Theatre Productions (July, September, January/February, May)
- 2 Ballet Productions (Nutcracker, December & Spring Ballet, March),
- 3 Theatre Academy Productions (November, March & June)
- 2 Young Singers Showcases (December & April)
- Azalea Storytelling Festival (1st weekend in March)
If interested in becoming a title sponsor, advertiser, or private donor, please call the LSPA Administrative Offices at 706.882.9909 or contact LSPA's Director of Development, Jennifer Shook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even while considering becoming a title sponsor or advertiser, do not pass up this opportunity to help us support arts in our community and expand arts education for area youth. Even the smallest donation goes a long way in supporting our work. Click here to donate