LSPA strives to promote cultural awareness, artistic expression, and appreciation for performing arts across West Central Georgia. Without the support of our title sponsors, community partners, and donors, we could not provide the meaningful experiences and live productions that do so much to enrich our community.
Located in the heart of downtown LaGrange, Georgia, LSPA draws in a wide audience from areas across Troup County, greater West Georgia, and parts of East Alabama. LSPA’s seasonal productions reach well over 10,000 audience members each year. As opportunities abound, LSPA will be able to offer additional sponsor involvement.
Customized sponsorship packages are available with a variety of benefits including:
- Print, radio, and online materials that promote LSPA events.
- Multiple advertising options in programs printed for each patron at LSPA productions.
- Recognition on all direct mail and email notifications/newsletters for the sponsored show.
- Client logo with a link to your website on ticketing platforms.
- Logo on printed ticket pages for sponsored productions.
- Listing in LSPA sponsor pages in programs throughout the current season.
- Logo visibility in LSPA main lobby with promotions for the sponsored show, visible to all theatre patrons, LSPA clientele, visitors, parents, students, and staff.
- Logo/business name on any paid advertisements and marketing materials for the sponsored show, including posters, flyers, radio, and social media sites.
- Logo/business name displayed with a direct link to your website on the Sponsor Page of the LSPA Website.
- Premium tickets to sponsored events.
The 2022-2023 sponsorship opportunities will include:
- 4 Lafayette Theatre Company Productions
- 2 Ballet Productions (Nutcracker & Cinderella)
- 4 Lafayette Theatre Academy Productions
- 2 Young Singers of West Georgia Concerts (Christmas Memories and Spring Concert)
- Azalea Storytelling Festival
If you or your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor, advertiser, or private donor, please call the LSPA Business Office at 706.882.9909 or contact LSPA's Director of Development and Marketing, Kylie Mathis-Tice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561.449.3170.
In addition to becoming a sponsor, advertiser, or private donor, we would welcome any donations to our non-profit organization to help us support arts in our community and expand arts education for area youth. Click here to donate