If I have questions about the Lafayette Theatre Academy, who can I contact?
If you have any questions or concerns about LTA that are not answered here, please contact our Director, Amy McDow.
Phone: 706-882-9909 (office)
What is the process for signing up for classes?
You can sign up by coming to the LSPA main office to get a registration packet or download the packet from our website. Return your registration and $35 fee to the LSPA main office in person or by mailing it to: 214 Bull Street, LaGrange, GA 30240.
What does membership in the academy include?
- Excellence in instruction, with attention to all areas of theatre
- The opportunity to audition for Lafayette Theatre Academy Productions
- Access to classes focusing on a variety of skills and techniques
- Special workshops with guest professionals
- Opportunities to perform at local and regional events (auditions may be required)
- Social events designed for students of LTA
- Group trips to productions, theatre conventions, colleges, and more
- Joint events with the Lafayette Dance Academy and Young Singers of West Georgia
- End of the Year Showcases and Programs
What payment methods are accepted?
Cash, credit, personal check
When is payment due?
The LSPA $35 registration fee is due when signing up for the academy. Workshop fees and special event fees will be due when preregistering for an event. For weekly classes, you may pay the full tuition amount for the year in advance for a 5% discount or monthly installments are due on the first business day of each month.
Do you accept volunteers?
Yes. If you are interested in volunteering with LTA or any of the LSPA affiliate organizations, please contact Kerri Vice, Executive Director of LSPA at 706.882.9909.