Part-Time Position (10-12 hours/week), primarily off-site.
The Director of Development shall serve as the manager of LSPA’s fundraising efforts, with the goal of meeting and/or exceeding the approved annual budget supporting LSPA’s mission, objectives, educational programming, and productions.
In order to meet this goal, the Director of Development shall be responsible for securing monetary and in-kind corporate sponsorships, private donations, program ad sales, and grant funding for each season. Additionally, they will establish and monitor sponsor benefits and ensure that all contractual obligations are met.
Qualified candidates will:
- have the ability to influence others using excellent communication skills
- possess a proactive attitude and self-motivation
- ultilize strong organizational and project management skills
- be able to build and maintain relationships
- use strategic planning
- inspire others through a personal appreciation for the performing arts
Experience in fundraising, marketing, and/or sales is preferred.
This position reports to the LSPA Executive Director.
Please contact Kerri Vice, if interested at 706-882-9909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.